Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yay, I'm so excited. One more step closer to the Academy! I went and took my entrance exam today and passed, so I now only have to take my physical and oral boards. I am so excited.....

In other news, Keaton and Trevor are constantly fighting and I have no clue how to handle it. I know that they love each other, they just do not show it nearly as often as I would like. Keaton hits Trevor for no apparent reason and then, to get back, Trevor runs over and takes whatever toy is Keaton's most prized possession for that ten minutes and runs as hard and fast as he can! That is what makes up our entire day!! To top it off, I really don't think Trevor is feeling very well. He keeps crying randomly and is so clingy right now. He is usually so easy and happy go lucky. Right now he doesn't have much of an appetite and isn't sleeping well at all! I think it may be an ear infection. I will probably be calling the Dr.'s office in the morning to see if they can check him out.

Well, that's all of the news for now. I hope everybody has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment